Benefits of Genetic Testing
When It Comes to Cancer, Don’t Fight Fair
Genetic testing can provide insight into your cancer diagnosis.
- May identify the cause of your cancer
- It can help you identify treatment options, including new advanced therapies that are available to you
- May indicate eligibility for certain clinical trials
Know Your Genes, Know Your Options
Genetic testing provides knowledge so you can take control of your health.
- Learn if you are at an increased risk of developing certain cancers
- Create a plan with your health care provider to help prevent certain cancers
- Identify family members who may be at an elevated risk for cancer
Connect with a genetic counselor and identify your risk for Stomach Cancer today. Genome Medical, a nationwide medical practice specializing in genomics, has partnered with No Stomach For Cancer to provide you with high-quality, personalized genetic care. Talk with a certified genetic counselor who can provide expert guidance on your testing options, all from the comfort of your home.
This content is provided by our genetic testing partner Genome Medical.