Benefits of Genetic Testing for Stomach Cancer
When It Comes to Stomach Cancer, Don’t Wait For Answers.
Genetic testing can provide insight into your stomach cancer diagnosis.
- May identify the cause of your cancer
- It can help you identify treatment options, including new advanced therapies that are available to you
- May indicate eligibility for certain clinical trials
Know Your Genes, Know Your Options.
Genetic testing provides knowledge so you can take control of your health.
- Learn if you are at an increased risk of developing certain cancers
- Create a plan with your health care provider to help prevent certain cancers
- Identify family members who may be at an elevated risk for cancer
Connect with a genetic counselor and identify your risk for Stomach Cancer today. JScreen has partnered with No Stomach For Cancer to provide you with high-quality, personalized genetic care. JScreen is a genetic screening and education program offering comprehensive, at-home testing on saliva. Talk with a certified genetic counselor who can provide expert guidance on your testing options, all from the comfort of your home. Learn more about our testing options to find out what’s right for you.
Some of this content is provided by our genetic testing partner JScreen Genetic Testing.